Registration for spring semester is underway! We recommend you make an appointment to see your advisor today to develop your plan for next semester. Delaying registration could also mean delaying your graduation timeline as classes fill quickly.
If you need advising for your degree plan, please contact the College of Professional Studies Advising Office or stop by your major department. To view our department contact information, click here.
- Unsure of dates and deadlines for the current or upcoming semesters? Click here to view the Academic Calendar.
Not able to register for classes? You may have a hold on your account. To check for registration holds, follow these steps:
1. Go to the MSU Denver "Student Hub"
5. Click on "Holds"
6. Log in with your MSU Denver username and password
7. View your holds
*Classes fill quickly so do not delay registering for your classes!
- Need additional assistance with your classes? Consider meeting with a tutor in the Tutoring Center. The Tutoring Center has tutors available for many general studies courses, as well as some of our major Introductory courses in Professional Studies. In addition, the tutoring center has tutors available to help students prepare for accuplacer tests, such as math. To find out what tutoring is available, visit their website by clicking here.
- Other registration information- includes information about priority registration, selective service registration certification, concurrent enrollment, pooled registration, interinstitutional registration, course audit policy, and definition of full-time vs. half-time student status.
- Get your student ID - please take note of what you need to bring with you to the ID Center in order to get an ID.