Skip to main content Skip to main content

What to be speech-language pathologist?

Already have a bachelor's degree?

MSU Denver welcomes students possessing a bachelor's degree who seek a career change to speech-language pathology. A master's degree is required to become certified in speech-language pathology and successful completion of the eight SLHS courses in the leveling certificate will better prepare students for further education and increase their probability of gaining admission into a graduate program.

SLHS leveling students may submit their course request forms, along with the signed Financial Responsibility Form, to Jacque Kirby ( on the first day of registration. After junior and senior degree-seeking students have been given time to register, leveling students will be manually added to courses based on the order in which their requests were received.