The Office of the Registrar's Graduation Services (located on the 1st Floor- SSB #160) approves adjustments to students’ CAPP report, determines graduation eligibility, performs final degree checks, and distributes diplomas.
Please contact the Office of the Registrar for any of these services.
The Office of Commencement
Jordan Student Success Building
890 Auraria Pkwy
Denver, CO 80204
Non-urgent questions or comments:
Please call the Commencement Voicemail at 303-615-0089.
Please leave a message including your name, number, and a detailed message and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
Call the Office of President at 303-615-0060
Planning commencement takes a team of committed faculty and staff. Below are the members who work tirelessly to make commencement happen.
- Cora Potter: Committee Chair - University Events and Protocol Specialist
- Blair Quiring: University Events and Protocol Manager
- Rachel Alles: Student Representative
- Karen Becker: Advising Representative - College of Professional Studies
- Randi Brazeau: Faculty Representative – College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
- Mallory Brunel: Faculty Representative - College of Professional Studies
- Justin Bush: School of Education Representative
- Bill Carnes: Faculty Representative - College of Professional Studies
- Kelsey English: Alumni Representative
- Raenea Gomez: Registrar's Office
- Shawn Jung: Faculty Representative – College of Professional Studies
- Brandon Matthews: Faculty Representative – College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
- Connie Sanders: Registrar's Office
- Roland Schedel: Faculty Representative - School of Education
- Shaun Schafer: Faculty Representative – College of Professional Studies
- Salina Siddique: Faculty Representative – College of Business
- Karen Wenzel: Faculty Representative – College of Professional Studies
- Lorri Wray: Budget Manager to the President
- Ed Zarate: Registrar’s Office