Graduation Procedures/CAPP Compliance
Application for Graduation Instructions:
1. Meet with an advisor in your major and minor departments to verify that your current CAPP Compliance Report indicates completion of all degree requirements within the planned graduation Semester.
2. By the deadline complete and submit an Application for Graduation for the graduating Semester, in the Office of the Registrar, SSB160. If mailed to the Office of the Registrar, Campus Box 84, PO Box 173362, Denver, CO 80217-3362, it must be postmarked by the deadline. See Graduation Checklist for deadline dates.
3. Monitor Student Hub and http://www.msudenver.edu/commencement and watch for announcements and mailings pertaining to Graduation Candidates. Contact the Graduation Evaluation Section of the Office of the Registrar with any questions, concerns, or discrepancies in SSB160, or call 303 556-3068, 3983, 3985 or 303 352-4264.
4. If your degree requirements are not satisfied by the end of the semester, you must file a new Application for Graduation for a subsequent semester.
5. It is essential to keep your address up-to-date during the semester with the Office of the Registrar. Change your address and phone number on the Web at Student Hub or submit changes in writing to the Office of the Registrar in Student Success Building 160 (#3) at the Auraria Campus or 303-556-3999 by fax (with signature).