When you join with other Colorado state employees and make a donation to a nonprofit organization through the Colorado Combined Campaign your impact is limitless. Just a few dollars per paycheck allows our partner nonprofit organizations to strengthen our Colorado communities. For example:
- $1 per pay period allows EarthShare to conserve 1 acre of a threatened ecosystem in Colorado.
- $3 per pay period provides one-time critical needs support for a person with developmental delays from one of United Way of Weld County’s participating health charities.
- $5 per pay period provides the Pueblo Community College Foundation with money for gas cards to be given to PCC students who are in need of financial assistance to travel from classes.
- $10 per pay period will provide 1½ nights of overnight veterinary care for a homeless pet in critical condition at the Dumb Friends League.
- $25 per month will help Inside/Out: A Community Re-Entry Place continue to grow more housing and after-care services.