Donate via Paper Form (Cash, Check, or Payroll Deduction)
If you wish to pledge a contribution via CCC using cash or a check, you now have two options this year:
Option 1: Pledge using the online system, which will give you instructions to print your form and submit along with your cash/check to
1. Go to the link below to review and/or download the 2015 agency guide
1. Go to https://www.ipledgeonline.org/_coloradocombinedcampaign/ to begin the pledge process
2. Click "Yes - this is your first time logging into this system" in the green box titled "Make A Pledge"
3. Select "Metropolitan State University of Denver" from the agency list
4. Complete your personal registration information and choose your own username and password and click the green "Click Here to Procced button" after you have successfully registered your account.
5. Pledge to support the charities of your choice through payroll contribution or a one-time gift by check or credit card. Below is a video tutorial provided by CCC that will walk you through the process.
6. Print your form and staple to your check and drop off to Edward Jacobs in Central Classroom 220.
Option 2: Submit using the paper based form
- Review the list of Colorado Combined Campaign Organizations that you can pledge to by clicking: 2015 Resource Guide
- Download a Blank paper pledge form here: Paper Pledge Form Download
- Complete the pledge form and make a copy for your tax and donation records.
- Submit your form to Edward Jacobs (Campus Box 55 or Central Classroom 220). If you are donating by cash/check, please do not mail the form via intercampus mail and drop off in Central Classroom 220.