The Office of Career Services is here to help you develop your unique career.
Career Services has resources, appointments and walk-in services. Watch this video to learn more about how we can help you discover your own career path and take steps toward your goals.
Exploring majors or careers? Applying for work or graduate school?
With career counseling you can:
- Learn to apply networking skills in your field.
- Prepare customized resumes and cover letters.
- Complete applications to grad school.
- Find career resources.
- Overcome barriers to success.
- Individual hour or half-hour career counseling appointments.
- Short, 15-minute walk-in sessions (for a quick review of resumes, cover letters and job search documents and for quick job search questions).
- Educational workshops to help you explore careers or execute a successful job search.
- Small group workshops to interpret results from career assessments.
- Career exploration resources.
- For students living out-of-state and taking online, or DIME program courses, email resume services and appointments over Skype or telephone can be scheduled. Contact April Peterson firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To schedule an appointment, call 303-615-1133 or come by AD 270
Students must call us 24 hours in advance to change or cancel appointments. Failure to show up for an appointment without 24-hour notice will result in limited access to services.
Mondays 4-5 PM
Tuesdays 3-4 PM
Wednesdays 2-3 PM
Thursdays 11 AM to noon
Fridays 9-10 AM (subject to cancellation)
*Walk-in appointments may be cancelled at times due to staff unavailability.
We recommend that you check in with the office for any changes to this schedule.