MSU Denver JobLink
JobLink is a FREE online recruiting system that helps you connect with MSU Denver students and recent graduates.
Take advantage of these additional tools by opening an Employer Account:
- Post your job openings for FREE
- Register for career fairs and networking events
- Search thousands of student and alumni resumes
- Coordinate on-campus interviews
- Manage your profile
Create an Account
- To start, click HERE and select ‘Create a New Account’.
- Enter a unique email address and password. This will serve as your login credentials.
- Find your organization and complete your account information.
- If your organization is NOT listed:
- Click ‘Add Organization’ to complete a new registration.
Post Jobs & Internships
- Posting a paid full-time or part-time job is free and easy. Once your JobLink account is approved, simply sign in and click ‘Post a New Job’, from the dashboard.
- Complete the form and click ‘Save’. Positions will be reviewed within 24-48 hours. Once approved, you will be informed that your position has been posted. Please remember to review our policies on eligibility.
- To post an internship, click HERE and fill in your position information. The Applied Learning Center, the office that manages internships, will review your submission and contact you with any necessary follow up.
- Login to JobLink.
- From the dashboard, select the ‘Events’ menu option along the top.
- Click on ‘On Campus Event’.
- Select the event you would like to register for. More information about each event, including cost, click on ‘Details’.
- Complete the registration form, and click ‘Submit’.
- Add the event fee and submit payment information.
- You will receive a confirmation, once we have reviewed your registration request.
For more information, contact the Office of Career Services at (303) 615-1133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.