MSU Denver JobLink
JobLink is a FREE online recruiting system that helps you connect with MSU Denver students and recent graduates.
Take advantage of these additional tools by opening an Employer Account:
- Post your job openings for FREE
- Register for career fairs and networking events
- Search thousands of student and alumni resumes
- Coordinate on-campus interviews
- Manage your profile
Create an Account
- To start, click HERE and select ‘Create a New Account’.
- Enter a unique email address and password. This will serve as your login credentials.
- Find your organization and complete your account information.
- If your organization is NOT listed:
- Click ‘Add Organization’ to complete a new registration.
Post Jobs & Internships
- Posting a paid full-time or part-time job is free and easy. Once your JobLink account is approved, simply sign in and click ‘Post a New Job’, from the dashboard.
- Complete the form and click ‘Save’. Positions will be reviewed within 24-48 hours. Once approved, you will be informed that your position has been posted. Please remember to review our policies on eligibility.
- To post an internship, click HERE and fill in your position information. The Applied Learning Center, the office that manages internships, will review your submission and contact you with any necessary follow up.
- Login to MSU Denver JobLink. (If you are in our system regularly, you may want to bookmark this page).
- From the ‘Dashboard’, take a moment to update your profile and your organization’s information.
- Select the ‘On Campus Requests’ left menu option.
- Click on ‘Add Request +’, on the top right.
- Select the type of request you want, ‘On Campus Event’ or ‘Interview’. If you are looking to host an event on campus, select ‘Company Event’.
- Complete the information and click ‘Submit’.
- If fees apply, you will be directed to a fee page. Add (+) the desired option and follow prompts regarding payment. Space is not officially reserved until fees are paid in full.
- You will receive a confirmation within 24-48 hours, once we have reviewed your request.
- Your invoice will be conveniently located in your JobLink account profile, if applicable.
For more information, contact the Office of Career Services at (303) 615-1133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.