Spring 2019 Campus Recruiting Services
Metropolitan State University of Denver is a great place to find candidates to work at your organization! Our entrepreneurial spirit drives public-private partnerships and programs that give students unique opportunities while meeting Colorado’s workforce needs. Through our 86 bachelor’s degree programs, 5 master’s programs and numerous internship opportunities, we prepare students to be successful in a variety of careers.
Here’s how you can connect with MSU Denver students this spring!
Job Fairs & Networking Events (cost varies): Our job fairs and networking events offer employers a way to connect with students and alumni looking for employment opportunities. Check Career Link regularly, as more events maybe added throughout the semester. All February spring events are currently OPEN for registration. March and April event registration will open by Feb 1, 2019.
- February 5th – Part-time/Seasonal Hiring Event. Find your part-time or seasonal employees at this informal and affordable job fair. Registration is limited for this popular event and fills up quickly!
- February 13th – Accounting Meet and Greet. This casual networking event is designed for accounting firms to share information about their summer leadership programs or other unique opportunities.
- February 28th – STEM Career Fair. Reserved for employers with internships and post-graduate openings in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math.
- March 7th – Government Career Day. This is a tri-university event. Contact April Peterson (email@example.com) for registration and additional information.
- March 12th – Connections: Community & Nonprofit Agencies. Meet students from a wide range of majors seeking jobs and internships at this networking and hiring event.
- March 18th – Nursing and Healthcare Marketplace. Tabling event reserved exclusively for organizations with positions in Nursing and/or Healthcare. Contact Tennille Hamler (firstname.lastname@example.org)with questions.
- April 3rd – Spring Job and Internship Fair. Open to all majors; the spring job and internship fair is the ideal opportunity for metro area employers to position themselves in front of some of the best and brightest the Front Range has to offer.
Employer Visit Days ($100): Reserve a table in one of the busiest locations on the Auraria Campus - Tivoli Student Union! These tabling events take place monthly and are a great way to brand your organization and informally recruit candidates for open positions. Space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Job Postings (free): Post job opportunities and search for candidates through our online recruiting system, Career Link.
On-Campus Interviewing (free): Conducting interviews on campus offers a convenient and efficient way to meet with MSU Denver students. Allow us to manage the entire interview schedule through Career Link, or simply reserve a room.
Branding Your Organization: We encourage employers to establish a campus presence. This can make your organization more visible and familiar to students. To support this effort, we offer the following options:
Resume Café ($60) - Sponsor our monthly Resume Café and help give students feedback. Your support goes toward coffee and morning snacks for students who stop by for resume reviews.
Employer Spotlight (cost varies $300) - This package can be purchased independent of any other recruiting service or as an add-on to another event registration ($200) to help increase visibility. A Spotlight runs for approximately 30 days, and includes the prominent display of your logo/information/positions in key locations AND a targeted message to MSU Denver students, faculty and staff about your organization, open positions, or up-coming campus recruiting events.
Trending Topics ($150) - Trending Topics are networking and knowledge sharing sessions for employers to engage students and faculty on a current industry topic. Whether a panel discussion or informational seminar, you have an opportunity to share your organizations expertise in the field.
Partnering and Sponsorships (cost varies): Additional opportunities for employers to brand their organization and connect with students include: facilitating a career presentation, sponsoring a program or event, or designing your own custom recruiting program. Some employers who partnered with us include: Arrow Electronics, Ball Aerospace, BKD LLC, Savio House, Charles Schwab, Ibotta and Girls Inc.
For questions about campus recruiting options, contact our office at (303) 615-1133 or email email@example.com