Fall 2018 Campus Recruiting Services
Metropolitan State University of Denver is a great place to find candidates to work at your organization! Our entrepreneurial spirit drives public-private partnerships and programs that give students unique opportunities while meeting Colorado’s workforce needs. Through our 90 bachelor’s degree programs, 5 master’s programs and numerous internship opportunities, we prepare students to be successful in a variety of careers.
Here’s how you can connect with MSU Denver students this fall!
Job Fairs & Networking Events (cost varies): Our job fairs and networking events offer employers a way to connect with students and alumni looking for employment opportunities. Check JobLink regularly, as more events maybe added throughout the semester.
- September 18th – Part-time/Seasonal Hiring Event. Find your part-time or seasonal employees at this informal job fair. Perfect timing to fill your holiday and winter positions.
- October 30th – Business & IT Career Fair. Premier opportunity to recruit top candidates in Finance, Sales, IT, Economics, Management, Accounting, Analytics, Marketing, International Business, and more!
Employer Visit Days ($100): Reserve a table in one of the busiest locations on the Auraria Campus - Tivoli Student Union! These tabling events take place once a month and are a great way to brand your organization and informally recruit candidates for open positions. Space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Job Postings (free): Post job opportunities and search for candidates through our online recruiting system, JobLink.
On-Campus Interviewing (free): Conducting interviews on campus offers a convenient and efficient way to meet with MSU Denver students. Allow us to manage the entire interview schedule through JobLink, or simply reserve a room.
Branding Your Organization: We encourage employers to establish a campus presence. This can make your organization more visible and familiar to students. To support this effort, we offer the following options:
- Resume Café ($60) - Sponsor our monthly Resume Café. Your support goes toward coffee and morning snacks for students who stop by for resume reviews.
- Employer Spotlight (cost varies) - This package can be purchased independent of any other recruiting service or as an add-on to help increase your visibility. A Spotlight runs for approximately 30 days, and includes the prominent display of your logo/information/positions in key locations AND a targeted message to MSU Denver students, faculty and staff about your organization, open positions, or up-coming campus recruiting events.
- Trending Topics ($150) - Trending Topics are networking and knowledge sharing sessions for employers to engage students and faculty on a current industry topic. Whether a panel discussions or informational seminar, you have an opportunity to share your organizations expertise in the field.
Partnering and Sponsorships (cost varies): Additional opportunities for employers to brand their organization and connect with students include: facilitating a career presentation, sponsoring a program or event, or designing your own custom recruiting program. Some employers who partnered with us include: Arrow Electronics, FirstBank, BKD LLC, Savio House, Charles Schwab, and Girls Inc.
For questions about campus recruiting options, contact our office at (303) 615-1133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.