Career Fair Advice
Here's the latest scoop on what companies are looking for when students approach their booths. Check it out!
Why Should I Attend a Job Fair?
1. Gather valuable info about a company’s application process, learn tricks and techniques to getting that job offer, and discover the corporate culture from an employee rather than a website.
2. Interview companiesbefore you decide to apply. Learn about the company's mission, strategic objectives, and employment needs.
3. Begin to establish your professional image, expand your network and practice your interview skills.
4. Make a positive and lasting impression so employers keep you in mind when selecting applicants.
5. Find part-time, full-time and internship positions. Students and Alumni from all 3 schools are welcome!
Tips for Job Fair Success
Job Fairs are the perfect opportunity for you to meet with potential employers. However, it’s easy to become overwhelmed or frustrated if you aren’t sure what to expect or come under-prepared.
- Quick Tips Preparing for a Job Fair (PDF)
- Career Fair Prep (Video on YouTube)
- Dress for Success (Video on YouTube)