For questions or comments, email Director, Diane Yee firstname.lastname@example.org
Outdoor Pursuits includes a wide range of educational, cultural and leadership experiences, programs and resources designed to connect students with one another, their institution and the great outdoors. Outdoor Pursuits provides student led adventures that include new skills, safety, teamwork and leadership in diverse, sometimes challenging, environments.
OP includes the following ways to get involved:
- Instructional outings with Outdoor Adventure
- Recreation and engagement with the Pathfinder Leadership Development Program
- Teambuilding services and group facilitation with Adventure Leadership Programs (ALP)
- Outdoor Adventure Center (OAC) for outdoor Rental Shop and trip planning resources
- Open climbing and climbing instruction on the Climbing Wall
- Online resources for trip planning
- Loaner gear for classroom presentations at no charge
- Learning, leadership, and research information
- Student-staff leadership development
- Volunteer and outdoor service opportunities
Register for outings by visiting the PER Event Center (the gym), room PE002, Monday - Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Call 303-615-1499 for more information and assistance.
For more information, please email Bryan at email@example.com
It is the mission of Outdoor Pursuits to support the missions, values, and goals of Metropolitan State University of Denver by providing high quality and innovative co-curricular adventure based experiences that foster personal, academic and professional success.
Our purpose is to foster individual and community well-being through the power of engagement, leadership, partnership and recreation
We envision a community where healthy living and lifelong learning intersect to support personal, professional and institutional success.
The Outdoor Pursuits Diversity Statement
The staff of Outdoor Pursuits encourage an inclusive, open and welcoming atmosphere by designing and offering challenging programs for all skill levels. We endeavor to maintain a program that includes and welcomes people of all races, creeds, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, learning styles, economic levels, ages, regions of origin and physical abilities.
We recognize that all participants bring a level of experience, skill and ability. We will not make assumptions about others’ ability, interest or experience in the outdoors.
This statement is the result of the collaborative efforts of the Outdoor Pursuits staff.
Outdoor Pursuits supports the diversity missions of the institutions we serve:
Metropolitan State University of Denver