Campus Recreation uses IMLeagues.com to manage our Intramural Sports program. Participants will create accounts, sign up for leagues, build teams, join a team and register as a free agent using this website. Instructions on how to register on IMLeagues.com can be viewed with the drop-down menus below.
- Visit https://www.imleagues.com/
- Select MSU Denver from the drop down list of schools
- Be sure to use your official school email address when creating your account
- You will receive an account activation email to the email address you submitted
- Click the link in the email to activate your IMLeagues.com account
- Click on the “MSU Denver Intramurals” link at the top of the website, under your name, after you are logged in
- Scroll down and click on the league or event that you would like to join and then choose “Create Team”, "Join Team", or “Join as Free Agent"
- Fill out the "Team Information" page and click "Create Team"
- If you would like free agents to be able to join your team, enable the "Free Agents Wanted" option
- After the team is created, you can then invite people to join by clicking "Roster." You can send the invite via email or through Facebook (as long as your account is connected to your IMLeagues account)
- Find the created team and click "Join Team"
- Depending on the team settings, you may automatically join or you may have to wait until the captain approves your request
Once you accept the request sent from captain, you'll be automatically placed on the team
- You can list yourself as a free agent
- You will be visible to all teams and can request to join any team
- If a team is looking for free agents, this information will be displayed by their team name
- When you fill out your profile, you can post information about yourself so team captains can know more about you
NOTE: Free agents are not guaranteed placement on a team