What services does CAMP provide?
CAMP is designed to meet the academic, financial, and social needs of migrant and seasonal farmworkers and their children in pursuing higher education.
The CAMP scholarship supports completion of the first year of studies with the goal of continued enrollment and graduation from MSU Denver by providing the following services to qualifying students.
- Enrollment assistance
- Academic advising
- Career orientation
- Degree planning
- Tutoring services
- Weekly student meetings
- Connections to academic resources
- Study abroad opportunities
- Monthly stipend
- Full-coverage of health insurance (if needed)
- Assistance with part of the tuition and fees
- Assistance with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Help with finding and applying for scholarships
- CAMP new student orientation and retreat
- Annual CAMP student leadership conference
- Peer mentor program
- Cultural and social events
- Leadership development opportunities