The CAMP 2.0 Stipend Program
The purpose of the CAMP 2.0 Stipend Program is to assist former MSU Denver's CAMP recipients with educational expenses and to encourage continuing enrollment at Metropolitan State University of Denver.
In order for the application to be considered, students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Former recipient of the College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) Grant at MSU Denver.
- Enroll in a minimum of 12 credits hours per semester during the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Hold a cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Have completed 24 credit hours
Only 20 awards will be granted for the 2018-2019 academic year. Recipients of this award will receive $500 per academic year in form of a stipend check. The award will be split in two semesters (fall and spring).
- Enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester during the semesters the stipend is received.
- Submit two Academic Grade Reports per semester.
- Meet with the CAMP Assistant Director twice per semester. Meetings shall be scheduled during the following months: Fall Semester: September & November, Spring Semester: February & April.
- Maintain MSU Denver’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements.
Scholarship due: April 1, 2018 at 11:59 P.M.
APPLY NOW! The CAMP 2.0 Stipend Program Application