MSU Denver Departmental Digital Signs
Departmental digital signs offer information relevant to students and promote student engagement and success.
- MSU Denver departments are responsible for the purchase, management and maintenance of their digital sign.
- A department content feed is provided on each sign by the sponsoring department.
- A University content feed is provided by the Office of Marketing and Communications. This content is centrally produced/managed branded content that supports student engagement, retention and graduation goals of the University.
- Departmental digital signage may carry a variety of internal announcements for students in support of student engagement, retention and graduation goals.
- Content from other MSU Denver/Auraria programs and departments is allowed.
- Only events that are sponsored or conducted by University organization units are allowed.
- Vendor promotion or advertising, political ads, personal use or classified ads are not allowed.
Questions regarding department content should be directed to the sponsoring department.
Request to Display Content
University-related content may be submitted by University departments for display on digital signs. Submissions will be reviewed by the office of Marketing and Communications.
Submission does not guarantee inclusion.
- Submit only completed graphics. Departments are responsible for creation of graphic assets.
- Images or video must be 1920 pixel width x 1080 pixel height saved as .PNG file format, 72 dpi.
- All content must follow display specifications, brand standards, campus/University policies, and applicable laws (e.g. copyright).
- All content must be accessible to those with disabilities.
- Video content must carry titling/captioning.
- Content must be made available by the sponsoring department in alternative formats to the visually impaired upon request.
The Office of Student Media may offer (and charge for) graphic design services for digital signage assets. Contact the office of student media at: 303-556-2507.