Anil K. Rao, Ph.D.
Professor of Biology
Background: Cell biology and comparative endocrinology. Pulmonary electrophysiology.
Teaching: At MSU Denver Biology from Fall 1989 to the present. Colorado college 1986. Graduate teaching assistant at DU from 1978-1985
- Bio 1000 Human Biology for Non-majors and more on Bio 1000
- Bio 1080 Introduction General Biology
- Bio 2310 Human Anatomy and Physiology I
- Bio 2320 Human Anatomy and Physiology II
- Bio 3000 Topics in Advances in Biology
- Bio 3210 Histology
- Education: Ph.D. at the University of Denver, Department of Biology, Comparative Endocrinology. Master's at DU, limb regeneration in Ambystoma tigrinum.
- Research: Three years at the National Jewish Center for Respiratory Medicine, Department of Medicine. Research work: Fetal pulmonary electrophysiology and tissue culture.
- Interests: Computer aided instruction, computers (Macintosh), computer art and illustration, 3D modeling and animation, astronomical art, space, exobiology, video.