Important Dates and Deadlines:
10/01 - URP Mini-grant application due
Why present at the conference?
- Impress graduate school admissions committees and potential employers
- Make connections with other MSU Denver student researchers and faculty
- To view programs from years prior, please click here.
Interested in participating?
Talk with your favorite professors and explore potential topics
- Consider presenting scholarly projects/research that you've already completed
- Find other students who want to collaborate and, as a group, ask a faculty member to mentor you
- Partially completed projects are welcome. Talk with your faculty mentor to determine whether this would be a good route for you.
Presenters at the Undergraduate Research Conference are responsible for ensuring that they have followed appropriate procedures for human subjects research as outlined by the MSU Denver Human Subjects Protection Program. The MSU Denver Institutional Review Board is the final authority on this issue so please refer all questions to them at www.msudenver.edu/irb.