Present Your Research
Present your research on campus
The 7th Annual Undergraduate Research Conference: Symposium of Scholarly Works and Creative Projects will take place on Friday, April 27, 2018.
To register for the conference please click here.
Introduction to Creating Posters Workshop. In collaboration with the Auraria Library, this hands-on workshop will get you started on creating a professional looking poster. You will learn how to communicate your message clearly through layout, white space, images and color. Click here to register for this workshop through the Auraria Library.
- 3/29, 3-4 pm in Auraria Library
- 4/4, 4-5 pm in Auraria Library
For a list of all our workshops click here.
Important Dates and Deadlines:
01/22 - Online Registration Opens
03/16 - Abstract Submission and Primary Presenter Registration Deadline
04/16 - All Attendee Registration Deadline
Why present at the conference?
- Impress graduate school admissions committees and potential employers
- Make connections with other MSU Denver student researchers and faculty
Interested in participating?
Talk with your favorite professors and explore potential topics
- Consider presenting scholarly projects/research that you've already completed
- Find other students who want to collaborate and, as a group, ask a faculty member to mentor you
- Partially completed projects are welcome. Talk with your faculty mentor to determine whether this would be a good route for you.
Presenters at the Undergraduate Research Conference are responsible for ensuring that they have followed appropriate procedures for human subjects research as outlined by the MSU Denver Human Subjects Protection Program. The MSU Denver Institutional Review Board is the final authority on this issue so please refer all questions to them at www.msudenver.edu/irb.
Present your research off campus
The Council for Undergraduate Research recommends these conferences for student presenters: http://www.cur.org/resources/students/presentation_opportunities/