Two Year Alternative Licensure Program Enrollment Information and Forms
To enroll in the Two Year Alternative Licensure Program (ALP 2), you must:
- Have a status of "Alternative License Pending Employment/Program" from the Colorado Department of Education in
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education
- A secondary content area (ie. math, science, English) or
- A K-12 content area (ie. music, Spanish, but not Special Education) AND
- Have a full-time teaching contract at a Front Range area school district, or public charter school.
Please Note: access to enrollment forms is restricted to those who meet the requirements.
Individuals who have been hired as a full-time teacher and have submitted their application for an alternative teacher license to the CDE, but have not received their "alternative license pending employment/program" status, may be given access to the forms on a case by case basis.
Individuals who have the "alternative license pending employment/program" status from CDE, but have not been hired as a full-time teacher will not be given access to the forms.