Quarterly Employee Recognition
On behalf of the Recognition Committee, we welcome you to the Quarterly Employee Recognition page. We on the committee recognize that the Administration Branch is comprised of many talented, dedicated, and hard-working team members. Our purpose here is to create an environment in which ANY Administration Branch team member can be nominated and formally recognized for the hard work she or he does.
The committee has established a process to nominate a team member. To submit a nomination, click on the link below. This will open a Quarterly Employee Recognition Nomination form. Please fill out the form completely and as detailed as possible. Once completed, please click the "Submit" button. This will email the form directly to the Recognition Committee. The committee will then review all nominations and decide on the recipient. The form lists several attributes to consider when writing the nomination. It is not necessary that the nominee fulfills all of them, but these are some of the attributes the committee will be looking for while reviewing the nominations.
- The Quarterly Recognition recipient will be announced at the Quarterly Town Hall.
- The recipient will be featured in a Newsletter.
- Nominations are open to any and all Administration Branch team members.
- The recipient will be decided by the Recognition Committee only.
- The initial Recognition Committee will be the Meaningful Recognition Team that developed the process. Membership on the committee will be a rotational opportunity. It was felt that having a new member to the committee would bring a fresh perspective.
- Any direct communication to the Recognition Committee can be made by sending an email to the Recognition Committee at email@example.com. However, if submitting a nomination please use the link for the nomination form.