Suspension Appeal Form
SUSPENSION APPEAL DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
Before you submit this Academic Suspension appeal to the Academic Review Committee, take some time and apply your best effort to expressing your thoughts and creating a well structured essay.
The following factors will influence the consideration of your appeal:
- Inclusion of enough details to explain what interfered with your being able to reach a cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above for the last three or more semesters
- Your ability to explain your case concisely
- Correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
Likewise, please explain the reasons as to why the Academic Review Committee should reconsider your Academic Suspension by including:
1. What in the last three semesters led you here?
2. How has it been corrected or rectified?
3. What is your goal/s or purpose for being at MSU Denver?
Allow 7 working days for the decision to be made. You will be emailed the response to your MSU Denver email address whether your appeal has been approved or denied. If you are approved, you may make an appointment to register by calling 303-615-2025.
Please take into account that the Academic Review Committee decision is final as is stated in the catalog. If you are denied and still wish to speak to a professional staff member, you may make an appointment. However, be aware that the meeting will be to discuss the options that you have, NOT to discuss the decision that was made by the Academic Review Committee.
You may provide documentation (medical documents, etc.) to the Academic Review Committee electronically with an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, or bring it to the Academic Advising Center in SSB 170. Supporting documentation must be provided within 24 hours of the online suspension appeal submission in order to be processed and prepared for the Academic Review Committee.