Skip to main content Skip to main content

Transfer Student Forms

Transfer Course Approval Form

If you have a course that did not transfer after we have completed an official transfer evaluation of your credits, take a copy of this form to the academic department that offers the course at MSU Denver for approval (e.g. if it is a math course, contact the Math department).

Previous Degree Form

If your program requires that certain previous coursework be pulled out of your first degree and applied to your program at MSU Denver so it appears on your CAPP report, have your departmental advisor complete this form.

Status Change Request Form

If you would like to change from non-degree to degree seeking, complete and submit this form to the Office of Admissions (you can also fax it to 720-778-5794).

If you have questions regarding any of these forms, please call the Transfer Services Office at 303-556-3774.

Edit this page