Accessible Course Material Training
Hands-on Training on Creating Accessible Course Materials
Includes converting the following formats:
- Word documents
Bring your scanned course content and walk away with accessible documents ready for distribution, i.e. Blackboard Learn.
What is an accessible document?
- Access by users of adaptive technology.
- Access by users of hand-held and other non-standard computing devices.
- Access by the widest possible audience.
Why does accessibility matter?
- Compliance with ADA and 504 mandates
- Enhancing access/usability by students
- Access to search engines
- Providing access for individuals with disabilities
- Universal Design
If you have any questions about the training please contact our office, 303-615-0200.
If you would like to schedule a different training time or group training please fill out and submit the request form below.