A minor in management from Metropolitan State University of Denver (MSU Denver) provides students with knowledge and skills related to business management and leadership within the context of globalization and with an appreciation for diversity.
As a management minor, you will gain the knowledge and skills necessary for effective leadership as well as the social and ethical intricacies of management. Students here have the following unique opportunities:
- Attend classes just minutes from Denver’s robust Central Business District.
- Benefit from small classes and extensive interaction with experienced faculty.
- Enjoy flexible schedules, including many online course offerings available 24/7.
- Gain practical experience through class projects and internship opportunities.
- Join Students of Business, which provides interdisciplinary learning opportunities.
Students seeking a minor in management at MSU Denver complete a total of 18 semester hours in the Department of Management. Other graduation requirements apply.
8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Admissions and Transfer Counselors are available on a walk-in basis.
Career Opportunities for Our Graduates
Earning a minor in management prepares students for the important tasks of supervising others, working in teams and taking on additional responsibilities in any given career path and industry.
Introduction to Business
Human Resources Management
The degree programs in the Department of Management at MSU Denver are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).