Due to inquiries about our event and the weather tomorrow, please note that Open House will take place as scheduled.
Any updates will be added here if needed. See you there!
Saturday, April 1, 2017 from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Are you interested in finding out if MSU Denver is the right fit for you?
Already applied to MSU Denver and have questions about your program or next steps?
Our Open House is your opportunity to discover how MSU Denver transforms the lives of students like yourself by encouraging you to run your own road. Every student is unique, and at our event you'll be able to:
- Speak with professors from your department to learn about MSU Denver's more than 200 degree options (including how to design your own major or minor).
- Learn about a wide range of student services, clubs and activities.
- Attend Information Sessions on a variety of topics including the admissions process, financial aid and scholarship opportunities, what to do after you're admitted, academic and career planning, and our amazing nursing program.
- Enjoy a campus tour or one of our other activities.
Family and friends are welcome! Download the Spring 2017 Open House Program to plan your day.
Pre-registration is closed. You may register at the event at any time. See you there!
Are you attending college for the first time?
- Make sure to check out our Information Sessions "What to Expect Your First Semester" and "First Year Success."
Are you transferring from another college? Would you like to know how your completed credits might transfer to MSU Denver?
- Please e-mail unofficial transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, March 24 with “Open House Evaluation” in the subject line. We will have an unofficial evaluation completed and available for you at the Office of Admissions during the Open House.
*If you have already applied, please request for your official transcripts to be sent to email@example.com.