Web & Graphic Specialist Position
Click the button below to apply for the Web & Graphic Design Specialist position.
Looking for an exciting way to get involved on campus and earn money at the same time?
Come work at First Year Success!
A Web & Graphic Design Specialist is part of the First Year Success marketing team. The Web & Graphic Design Specialist is responsible for creating marketing material (flyers, banners, postcards, etc) for FYS events, maintaining and updating the website, newsletter, creating videos, and photographing FYS events & other FYS-supported events. The Web & Graphic Design Specialist should be able to collaborate with faculty, staff, and Peer Ambassadors.
The Web & Graphic Design Specialist team reports to the Program Support and Outreach Coordinator. FYS seeks candidates who are dedicated to promoting practices and philosophies of inclusive excellence that foster equity in access and outcomes.
- Designing graphics for events and office marketing materials.
- Keep the First Year Success website up-to-date. Work with a marketing team on special projects.
- Assist with video productions.
- Help with First Year Success events.
- Official First Year Success Photographer.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic knowledge of web design.
- A current MSU Denver student.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA. Eligible for work-study.
Basic Job Information:
- $10 an hour 15 hours a week. Hours flexible with course schedule.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the Web & Graphic Design Specialist position please email Erin Brogan at: