MSU Denver—An Ally in Higher Education
MSU Denver is one of the best options available to military veterans seeking a degree in Colorado. Our programs and services have been independently recognized for their effectiveness. Take a look.
MSU Denver has been recognized—more than once—for helping veterans get a high-quality education.
- For the third time in five years, the Military Times included MSU Denver on its list of “Best Colleges for Veterans.” Out of more than 2,700 U.S. four-year institutions, only 86 were included in list. MSU Denver ranked 50th
- Military Advanced Education magazine listed MSU Denver on its 2014 guide of Top Military Friendly Colleges and Universities.
- G.I. Jobs magazine listed MSU Denver on its 2014 guide of top Military Friendly Schools.
- In addition, U.S. News and World Report ranked MSU Denver in the top 25 regional colleges in the west while Forbes named MSU Denver to its list of “America’s Top Colleges.”
MSU Denver’s Veteran and Military Student Services coordinates many programs, groups and events for more than 900 veterans and current military members, including:
- A veteran-specific new student orientation program helps vets transitioning out of military into civilian and student life.
- The Veterans Upward Bound Program provides a pre-collegiate experience designed to ease apprehensions about pursuing higher education that veterans may have. MSU Denver’s program—started in 1972—is one of the oldest in the nation and has assisted more than 5,00 veterans.
- The Veterans Education Benefits Office serves a liaison with the Department of Veterans Affairs.
At MSU Denver, taking care of veterans starts at the top. Our president, Stephen Jordan, served in the Army.
For more information about MSU Denver, please contact Veteran and Military Student Services at 303-352-4181 or firstname.lastname@example.org or the Admissions Office at 303-556-3058 or email@example.com.
MSU Denver—we’re here to serve you.