The Office of the Registrar's Graduation Services (located on the 1st Floor- SSB #160) approves adjustments to students’ CAPP report, determines graduation eligibility, performs final degree checks, and distributes diplomas. Please contact the Office of the Registrar for any of these services.
The Office of Commencement
Student Success Building
890 Auraria Pkwy
Denver, CO 80204
For any non-urgent questions or comments please call the Commencement Voicemail at 303-556-6226. Please leave a message including your name, number, and a detailed message and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
For immediate help, call the Office of Marketing and Communications at 303-556-2957.
Planning commencement takes a team of committed faculty and staff. Below are the members who work tirelessly to make commencement happen.
- Tiffany Snell: University Events Specialist
- Paige Olivier: Commencement Assistant
- Cora Potter: Commencement Assistant
- Sally Baalbaki: Faculty Representative - College of Business
- Tyler Bachelder: Faculty Representative - College of Professional Studies
- Ingrid Carter: Faculty Representative - School of Education
- Raenea Gomez: Registrar's Office
- Paul Hitchcock: President's Office
- Brandi Rideout: Alumni Representative
- Jean Rother: Faculty Representative - College of Professional Studies
- Connie Sanders: Registrar's Office
- Roland Schedel: Faculty Representative - School of Education
- Arlene Sgoutas: Faculty Representative - College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
- Lorri Wray: Budget Manager to the President
- Ed Zarate: Registrar’s Office