Welcome to the Criminal Justice and Criminology Department!
Criminal justice and criminology is a fast-growing field where students can explore the functions of, and interactions among, police, courts, and corrections systems. Class offerings are a varied blend of theoretical examination and practical application, ranging from human behavior and social structure to management principles and supervisory skills. The Criminal Justice and Criminology Department recognizes that each of us is a teacher as well as a student. It operates as a diverse community that embodies passion, commitment, civility, integrity, and mutual respect. The CJC faculty and staff provide opportunities for collaboration, renewal, and scholarship in academic preparation for responsible, equitable and moral administration of justice. The CJC faculty are committed to leadership in the community and to examination and assessment of the criminal justice paradigm. See Criminal Justice and Criminology for general information on the department.
Delta Gamma Xi Criminal Justice Honor Society Officer Position
- Delta Gamma Xi Criminal Justice Honor Society has an opening for an officer position. Click here to apply and contact Scott Loy (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions.
Summer 2017 Classes
- If you plan to graduate sooner, you may want to take some classes during the summer. For more information, see Summer 2017 Classes.
Fall 2017 Classes
- Priority registration for Fall 2018 begins on March 27. Click here to register for classes. Check academic calendar for other important dates.
Study Abroad in the Netherlands (Fall 2017)
- Do you want to have an exciting experience in an exotic country? Consider this: Study Abroad_The Netherlands.
- $500 deposit is due on Friday, May 12 (or until the class fills). The final amount won't be due until the Fall semester (September).
- For questions, contact Dr. Bradford (email@example.com).
Spring 2017 Newsletter
- Check the CJC news, study abroad story, and other useful information in our newsletter. Spring 2017 CJC Newsletter
- For career events and opportunities, check here.
- The Auraria Campus Police Department has an opening for the police officer position. For more information, see here.
- Community Education Centers has job openings. See Community Education Centers.
- See Rapid City Police Department Hiring, Northglenn PD Job Opening, Denver Sheriffs Department, and DPD Job Opening.
- Camp Weequahic, a private co-ed summer camp in Northeast Pennsylvania, is looking for criminal justice students to serve as its daytime security guards and frontgate greeters during 2017 summer season. For more information, see here.
- Check here for other opportunities.
CJC is on Facebook! "Like" us at: