MSU Denver JobLink
JobLink is a FREE online recruiting system that helps you connect with MSU Denver students.
Take advantage of these additional tools by opening an Employer Account:
- Post your job openings
- Search over 1500 student and alumni resumes
- Register for Job Fairs
- Coordinate on-campus interviews
- Manage your company profile
Create an Account
- To create an account, first confirm that your organization is not already registered in our system. Click HERE.
- If your organization/company name is listed:
- Check the box next to your organization/company name.
- Click ‘Continue’.
- If your organization/company name is NOT listed:
- Click 'Can't Find Your Organization?' to complete a new registration.
Post Jobs & Internships
- Posting a paid full- or part-time job is free and easy. Once you have your MSU Denver JobLink account created, simply sign in and fill in your position information.
- Click ‘Save’. Positions will be reviewed and approved within 24-48 hours. Please review the policies on ineligible jobs.
- To post an internship, click HERE and fill in your position information. The Applied Learning Center, the office that manages internships, will review your submission and contact you with any necessary follow up.
- Login to MSU Denver JobLink.
- Click the ‘Career Events’ tab.
- Choose the category, ‘Career Fair’ and click on the event name.
- Click ‘Register Now’ and complete the information. Be sure to submit your payment with a check or credit card to secure your spot.
Report a Hire
Let us know if you have Hired a Roadrunner!
- In JobLink, select ‘Report a Hire/Offer’ under the left menu options.
- Complete the information, and click FINISH.
- Information is compiled into our annual employment report, including information about top employers.
Existing users can post jobs or search resumes by entering their log in name and password here.
To set up your account, you'll need to first to check that no accounts already exist. Click on the New Account button below to set up your account now.
For more information, contact the Office of Career Services at (303) 556-3664.