"I know after I graduate, I'll be better prepared for life no matter what."
Nestor Meza was ready for change. He started college at another university, but wanted to attend a school where diversity is truly celebrated. He found that at MSU Denver.
“It was the place for me,” he says. “The school is so welcoming. There’s such a different dynamic.”
Now, Meza, a sociology and Chicano/a studies major, is inolved in community service with is fraternity brothers and works with the College Assistance Migrant Program mentoring and tutoring migrant farmworkers and their college-age children.
“The opportunities MSU Denver has given me have helped me to build my character to be a better man,” he says. “It’s good for the younger generation to see what I’m doing as a Latino and that maybe they can do it, too.”
Transfer Services Office
The Transfer Services Office is here to facilitate a smooth transition to MSU Denver. Our counselors, who are available for walk-ins and appointments, will:
- Assist you with admission requirements and the application process
- Guide you in choosing appropriate courses while you are attending another college or university
- Meet with you at your local community college
- Provide preliminary evaluation of transfer credit so you’ll know what courses will transfer (for a preliminary evaluation of transcripts, email unofficial transcripts to email@example.com)
- Connect you with an academic advisor or your major department so you can complete your degree as efficiently as possible.
- Serve as a liaison for transfer students
Student Success Building, Room 180, Auraria campus.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
For general transfer questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Printable Application 2013-14 (PDF 993 KB)
2012-13 Colorado Community College transfer booklet (PDF 484 KB)
If the document does not display properly, right-click it and select "Save link as" ("Save target as" in Internet Explorer) to save it to your computer.